- Current status of wildlife research and conservation in the tropics.
- Wildlife crime (Biopiracy, Bioprospecting).
- Human & wildlife conflict (challenges of technology for wildlife conflict mitigation & resolutions, challenges of policy for wildlife conflict mitigation and resolutions, and practical solutions for wildlife release).
- Technology optimization to address biodiversity management & conservation issues (survey, identification, policy making, and law enforcement).
- The role of ex-situ conservation to prevent wildlife extinction (captive breeding, long term rehabilitation (non-releasable animal), policy and regulation).
- Fakultas Kehutanan Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- 01 Nov 2022 - 30 Nov 2022
- Paper Submission
- 01 Aug 2022 - 20 Oct 2022
Muhammad Akmal Ramadhan, S.Hut. (firstname.lastname@example.org) Ikhsan Fiqra Naufalianto, S.Hut. (email@example.com)