Higher education including Vocational College UGM as the provider of human capital for the industry must adjust themselves to meet the competency needs of Industry 4.0. Various innovations must be done to upgrade human capital in accordance with the needs of industry 4.0. Basic things a university needs to do are reviewing and redesigning curriculum, encouraging foreign talent mobility program, collaborating with stakeholders including industry and government as the users of university graduates. Considering this background, Vocational college Universitas Gadjah Mada collaboration with Politeknik Ilmu Pelayaran Semarang, Nagoya University, University of Sunshine Cross Australia, Tamasat University Thailand, Chengdu Textile College Tiongkok, and industry releted such as BCA, Pan Brother and S3 Technology Singapore conduct the first International Conference on Technology for Sustainable Development (ICTSD) 2018 presents a theme "The Role of Higher Education in Disruptive Era".
International Conference on Technology for Sustainable Development (ICTSD) 2018 aims to provide a platform for stakeholders to share ideas, thoughts, and research findings to solve problems in transportation and logistics, forestry and the environment, socio-humanities (languages, arts and culture, economics, management, accounting), science and technology (industry, computing, materials, energy). In addition, this event is also held to show the findings of scientific studies to inspire the participants, lecturers, researchers and practitioners.The theme taken is "The Role of Higher Education in Disruptive Era”. ICTSD 2018 accommodates various scientific disciplines of science that synergize one another. The scientific disciplines are divided into 4 clusters, namely:
- Transportation and Logistics with sub-theme ”Digital Logistic”.
- Forestry and Environment with sub-theme “The New Concept of Community Forestry”.
- Socio economic-humanities (languages, arts and culture, economics, management, accounting) with sub-theme “Financial technology and its impact to the culture”.
- Science and Technology (industry, computing, materials, energy) with sub-theme “Opportunity and challenge in industry 4.0”.
- Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta Jl. Laksa Adisucipto Km 6,5 Yogyakarta
- 12 Oct 2018 - 13 Oct 2018
- Paper Submission
- 23 Jul 2018 - 05 Oct 2018
International conference on technology for sustainable development (ICTSD) 2018
Vocational College Universitas Gadjah Mada
Sekip Unit I Yogyakarta Indonesia
Phone. +62 274 541020