The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia is the host of The Regional Conference in Civil Engineering (RCCE) 2018. This year, the Conference will be in conjunction with The 4th International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM). The Conference is part of the continuing series of regional conference to provide a forum to collect and disseminate the most updated technology and the research of regional issues and public interests in the field of civil and environmental engineering in order to contribute to the community and to draw support from the industrial and the governmental sectors.
GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
How to register
1. If you are a new user of e-paper system, you can create your account on epaper.uasc.ugm.ac.id/users/login
2. Click “Sign up” button. Fill in all the required fields, then click “SUBMIT” button to save your data and create your new account.
How to Submit
1. You can submit your manuscript in our online submission system after sign in on your account on epaper.uasc.ugm.ac.id . Click on the “RCCE2018 Submission” button.
2. When submitting your manuscript, please enter the details of your manuscript into the relevant fields.
3. After completing all of the required fields, click on the “choose file” button to open a choose file window for locating the file on your computer. Locate the file you wish to submit, select it, and click “open” on the choose file window.
4. Click on “SUBMIT” button to upload your manuscript and finish your submission process.
- Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel
- 05 Sep 2018 - 06 Sep 2018
- Paper Submission
- 03 May 2018 - 08 Jul 2018
Dr. Ali Awaludin
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Universitas Gadjah Mada